The eBay topic is intended for Mumsnet members to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic where, for £30, you can advertise your company or products for 90 days. If you are a larger business and wish to advertise on Mumsnet please email contactus@mumsnet.com.

Sending internationally - would you do it?

(2 Posts)
TheDetective Sun 20-Jan-13 14:36:13

I'm selling on eBay currently - just baby clothes. I haven't sold in 8 years, so it's like learning to do it all over again!

Buyer has asked if I will send to Dubai, I said no international postage on my listing, purely because I know eBay have made many changes - mostly to the detriment of the seller. Can anyone tell me if I will be safe to allow this buyer to bid - and how will I get a price for postage? I assume I can still send tracked so that I can't be screwed over by paypal...?

Or should I just say no, and that's that?

lljkk Sun 20-Jan-13 16:20:43

Just say no.
I am hugely parochial about where I will post to internationally. Germany, Finland, Canada, USA, Japan okay. I will post those places using International Signed for which is hideous expensive. I am pretty [cat bum face] about posting any where else.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now