The eBay topic is intended for Mumsnet members to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic where, for £30, you can advertise your company or products for 90 days. If you are a larger business and wish to advertise on Mumsnet please email contactus@mumsnet.com.

How long should I wait for seller to make contact?

(7 Posts)
Brightonite Fri 18-Jan-13 19:25:11

Is there a time period etiquette? I bought a table last weekend, paid immediately via paypal and have heard nothing....

ReluctantMother Fri 18-Jan-13 19:26:56

Are you meant to be collecting it? Have you contacted them?

Catsdontcare Fri 18-Jan-13 19:27:10

I think if it's an item you are collecting then it is fine to send a message straight away asking when is a suitable time to collect. They may just be waiting to hear from you to say when you want to come.

Catsdontcare Fri 18-Jan-13 19:28:14

I sell a lot of items collection in person and generally buyers contact me before I do them.

Brightonite Fri 18-Jan-13 19:29:36

I emailed as soon as I paid asking when it would be convenient to collect.... then have heard nothing. sad

Catsdontcare Fri 18-Jan-13 19:39:25

In that case email them now if you don't hear anything by Sunday open a case with eBay.

sarahtigh Sun 20-Jan-13 10:11:58

you should not have paid for collection only item by paypal cash ion collection

open a not received dispute maybe

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now