This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Paypal keeping hold of your money for a month!!!

(3 Posts)
FeltOverlooked Tue 15-Jan-13 22:04:48

I got hassled by a seller to leave feedback because of this. The item arrived at my house last Tuesday but we were out and so we only got it from the sorting office on Saturday which was the day we were hassled!

It was annoying, I get that they want their money but it was the first week back at school (for three of us, I work in a school), just after Christmas, the day we got the goods, etc, etc.

If the request had been worded in a way which acknowledged that actually I am not obliged to leave them feedback, and certainly not within a super-fast timescale but that it would really help them, then that would have felt different.

I did leave decent feedback, but I didn't really feel like it!

sarahtigh Sun 13-Jan-13 11:03:41

new sellers, money kept for 21-28 days or until feedback left by buyer

but a word of warning do not hassle for feedback it annoys buyers may result in lower stars and it is optional anyhow

applecrumbleandcream Sun 13-Jan-13 03:36:14

Does this apply to new sellers or new ebayers? Just wondering as I have listed my first auction on ebay even though I have had an account since 2006 and could do with the money asap !!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now