This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Couriers - can anyone help please?

(6 Posts)
ZolaBuddleia Sun 13-Jan-13 10:39:17

There's no surcharge for senditnow, it's a division of Parcelforce I think, but much cheaper than Parcelforce!

LaurenBacall Sat 12-Jan-13 21:50:28

Thank you. I think I can get the best price through Send it Now unless they land any silly surcharges on me as I book it - will do it from computer tomorrow. Parcel Monkey was £10 plus VAT more expensive - just goes to show how much variation in pricing between companies.

rosiesmartypants Sat 12-Jan-13 21:07:05

Try parcel2go....excellent service!

ZolaBuddleia Sat 12-Jan-13 21:06:45

senditnow, can't remember if it's .com or .co.uk. I sent a buggy with them for £12.

quoteunquote Sat 12-Jan-13 21:05:32
LaurenBacall Sat 12-Jan-13 20:12:13

Am a bit stuck! Sold a buggy and had priced N.Ireland to UK delivery via My Hermes so quoted delivery based on that. My Hermes say max weight of 15kg and max length of 120cm.

Said buggy is now parcelled and ready to go. Weight 30lbs (need to convert) but dimensions of 110 x 55 x 36. Blooming My Hermes say the dimensions are too big.

Any suggestions who I might try keeping in mind that I'm in Northern Ireland and that most carriers whack on a hefty surcharge. I've tried Parcel2Go but their website says its too big.

I guess I'm going to end up out of pocket here but it's my own fault - I just need to find a carrier which isn't extortionate.

All suggestions welcome .... meantime once I get children in bed I'll get back to pricing it up.

Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now