The eBay topic is intended for Mumsnet members to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic where, for £30, you can advertise your company or products for 90 days. If you are a larger business and wish to advertise on Mumsnet please email contactus@mumsnet.com.

My package has not arrived from France... How long to wait?

(7 Posts)
PenguinBear Thu 17-Jan-13 20:20:06

I've opened a case as my item has still not arrived!

fergoose Sun 13-Jan-13 23:19:29

I would open a not received case if I were you.

PenguinBear Sun 13-Jan-13 22:57:24

Didn't think to call them no! Any idea how I would find out who my local sorting office are? I've not long been in the area!

fosterdream Sat 12-Jan-13 14:15:52

Postage from France is so slow and expensive! I've been receiving packages every month for around 6 years I've never received one within a week, the most I've ever waited, for one was two and a half weeks and if I was you I'd open a case as you can always close it when it gets there.

Also have you called you're local sorting office in case the postman didn't leave the red card?

PenguinBear Fri 11-Jan-13 20:08:16

I've messaged the seller again an asked if they were sure There was no tracking incase there was a number on the receipt. I've yet to hear back!

fraktion Fri 11-Jan-13 19:24:16

I got post to France from the UK sent Mon, arrived yesterday and today. If not there by Monday I'd kick up a fuss.

PenguinBear Fri 11-Jan-13 19:23:16

Apparently it was sent as a 'small international priority package' on 29th Dec. no tracking available for the item and no letter from customs.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now