This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

1 week since I paid and no contact from seller

(30 Posts)
suzym1984 Thu 03-Jan-13 10:29:54

Hi,

I won an auction last week and paid immediately on Thursday (1 week ago). I attached a note with payment saying that I know this is a busy time but I would really appreciate quick delivery (the postage stated courier delivery). I had no reply and no acknowledgement of payment etc.

So yesterday I messaged to ask if they had received payment ok, and if a courier had been arranged (on listing it stated 2 days for dispatch) and again no reply.

I really need the item this week, but it doesnt look like I will get it any time soon.

Also, this was a £50 item so not talking a few quid here.

Can I ask ebay to cancel the sale? what do you think?

suzym1984 Sun 13-Jan-13 18:57:40

I can't remember Fergoose.

When I click on the dispute in paypal there is no option to escalate, just cancel claim or change reason for claim?

fergoose Sun 13-Jan-13 19:05:17

does it say being reviewed by paypal?

suzym1984 Sun 13-Jan-13 19:23:04

It says "awaiting other party's response"

fergoose Sun 13-Jan-13 19:28:55

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Disputes-and-claims/Awaiting-other-party-s-response/td-p/572254

and make sure you leave appropriate feedback and stars. Has the seller relisted the item?

suzym1984 Sun 13-Jan-13 19:36:46

thanks fergoose, so hopefully I should get my money tomorrow.

No they haven't relisted, it is so strange, I don't understand why they havent responded to me, or just sent the item! It didn't even go for a low amount!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now