This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Buyer cannot buy my item

(4 Posts)
fergoose Tue 01-Jan-13 13:06:40

yes well if she has non payment strikes they aren't visible, and as sellers can't leave a neg, or neg comment, there is no way of you knowing by looking at her account

MrsZoidberg Tue 01-Jan-13 12:36:26

I have set my block settings to block if there are 2 NPBs in 12 months, but she said that this doesn't apply. Her feedback is full of Quick Payment comments

fergoose Tue 01-Jan-13 12:21:32

I can only think she has non payment strikes against her account - seems very odd.

MrsZoidberg Tue 01-Jan-13 11:54:30

I've had a buyer contact me as she cannot buy my item (BIN). I sold 2 of these yesterday, and the listing has been running for months so I'm fairly sure that the listing is ok. (mind you, sales are abysmal at the moment so maybe all my listings are playing up hmm )

I have emailed her with my block buyers criteria and she says that none apply. I have checked my Blocked Bidders and her name isn't there (if she has name changed would it block the new name or just the old one??)

I have emailed her back asking exactly what happens, any messages etc but her written English isn't too good so I'm worried something is being lost in translation.

Any other ideas?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now