This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

paypal linking

(6 Posts)
fergoose Mon 10-Dec-12 11:25:01

you know - it all sounds very dodgy

If I were you I would cancel the payment and shop elsewhere

tinkfairy Mon 10-Dec-12 11:11:53

i paid at first but then they wanted an off ebay sale to avoid fees but i siad no and they tryed to change the email address but it still wont let the payment go through

fergoose Mon 10-Dec-12 11:08:38

if the address on the listing is wrong then no the payment will remain unclaimed

I thought it was an off ebay sale though so you didn't pay via the listing?

tinkfairy Mon 10-Dec-12 11:05:30

the person i bought from said the new address has now been linked but i made payment again and then they said it must have been sent to the old one as thats what was on the listing.

is this correct or should it automatically change.

fergoose Mon 10-Dec-12 11:01:58

first of all don't do an off ebay sale

and I presume the email address they have given you is wrong so they haven't received the money. If so cancel the payment in paypal and shop elsewhere.

tinkfairy Mon 10-Dec-12 10:29:34

can anyone tell me when you buy something on ebay pay for and it says not confirmed and the person asks to complete outside ebay but then say they have linked there new paypal address will it work automatically , or will it take a few days as i cant pay for item yet as it wont work any advice please

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now