This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

I have two courier questions...can anyone help please?

(4 Posts)
HiccupHaddockHorrendous Mon 03-Dec-12 10:00:12

Thanks for looking.

For the parcel with a high value, I have just increased the postage charge on the listing to cover the extra insurance. I'm hoping it'll encourage local pick up because I could do without the hassle of packing it all up and getting it to Parcelforce.

lljkk Mon 03-Dec-12 07:40:56

damn, can't find them now, Might have been Garstang-based. Your googling will be as good as mine, sadly.

lljkk Sun 02-Dec-12 22:31:37

There was a Scottish one I used a while back, I will try to look up who they were...

HiccupHaddockHorrendous Fri 30-Nov-12 18:49:27

Is there a courier that doesn't ask for dimensions? I'm trying to arrange for a buggy to be sent but it exceeds the dimensions of the courier I usually use.

Secondly, is there a courier that will send a largish parcel (too big for collect+ but small enough for parcelforce etc) that will insure it up to £200?

The one I use only covers up to £100 for £11.99 24hr service or you can pay an extra £6 to increase the cover. I was hoping to find a cheaper alternative but be covered for the full value of the contents.

Any suggestions?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now