This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

I'm having a bad day and need to vent.

(3 Posts)
MrsZoidberg Sat 01-Dec-12 10:45:48

Today I take it back about number 1 being reasonable. She ordered 1, then a few days later ordered 5 more. International so she hadn't received the first one before she ordered the 5.

I have sold hundreds of these all around the world - I'm one of the few ebayers of this product who will post it international so I would say 90% of them have gone abroad.

Today, she has said the other 5 have arrived and 3 more are broken! I can luckily send just the broken items bits, but it will still cost me a fortune in postage.

Aaaargh and I'm not allowed wine for several hours yet

racingheart Fri 30-Nov-12 18:57:33

Glad you feel better for venting, Mrs Zoidberg. wine and maybe also wine
It'll all blow over.

MrsZoidberg Fri 30-Nov-12 18:38:54

1. An item has arrived broken - reasonable buyer so annoying but not unduly so.

2. Email from a buyer asking where her item is. She bought it Wednesday evening, I posted Thursday. So perhaps unreasonable to expect it to arrive today - more so as she lives in Spain and she has bought from a UK seller. She also doesn't speak English, I am getting very short sentences and having to guess what she is asking, and I'm having to word answers carefully in the hope that she is using a translator.

3. I sell an item by the metre. Buyer bought a number of metres, went to pay and unsurprisingly, Ebay multiplied my postage charge by the number of metres ordered. ALL my listings say ask me and I will combine postage. She has complained that the postage charge is way too high and wants me to cancel the item. Actual postage is only 1.5 times the cost for 1 item, so hardly ott.

I had all the above waiting for me after having to spend all morning at the hosptial with DS. (Doctor was running 1 3/4 hours late).

AAAAArgh Feel better now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now