This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

refunding cash buyer?

(5 Posts)
fergoose Tue 27-Nov-12 14:34:58

oh well in that case your answer to her is no - she an contact tesco herself if there are any problems surely?

wfrances Tue 27-Nov-12 14:26:53

fergoose
shes already left good feedback
i bought this item in october -if it develops a fault ,up untill what date would tesco direct replace it?

fergoose Tue 27-Nov-12 14:16:13

well 45 days is the limit for a paypal claim, but if she opened a case with ebay for a cash purchase she would get nowhere. The only option for her is to leave bad feedback. She should have asked this before collecting surely?

No way. Buyer beware, and all that.

wfrances Tue 27-Nov-12 13:53:16

hi all
sold a sealed new electronic toy buyer collected paid cash.
just had message "it seems to work fine, but if it has problems after christmas can i bring it back to you for replacement?
i had it from tesco direct btw.
ive messaged her with what does she mean SEEMS to work,either it does or doesnt?
if she had said it doesnt work, i would have refunded her once she returned it,but how long once you sold something for cash do you still refund .
dh says theres a warranty in the box she should use that if it breaks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now