The eBay topic is intended for Mumsnet members to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic where, for £30, you can advertise your company or products for 90 days. If you are a larger business and wish to advertise on Mumsnet please email contactus@mumsnet.com.

scheduled listings and listing feedback (first attempt at selling)

(6 Posts)
Karbea Sat 17-Nov-12 16:21:43

Hello,

I'm new to ebay sad

this afternoon i've listed three items of my husbands. I wanted to have them all start on Thursday and complete after 10 days. Somehow, i've managed to start one of them now, on a ten day listing. Ive tried to edit it so that it starts on Thurs but it won't let me, is this because it's already started?
If so... shall I list it to end tmr (1 day listing), aren't Sundays the best nights to finish?

Anyway here it is www.ebay.co.uk/itm/130804905284?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 any feedback on the listing appreciated smile

Thanks.

LineRunner Sat 17-Nov-12 16:50:46

Was it a free listing?

It might be easier to just end the listing, and list it again.

Tortoise Sat 17-Nov-12 16:53:14

It's free listing this weekend so you'd be better listing today or tomorrow anyway. You can't edit start date after it's listed.

bluecarrot Sat 17-Nov-12 17:03:34

Also, for future listings, I wouldnt worry about putting subtitle in ("Includes spare buttons and tag around button (picture included).") As long as its in the main descriptio - save you a few extra pennies!

Can you get a better pic of the whole jacket? Lighting could be better (other pics are spot on)

Morph2 Sat 17-Nov-12 21:59:37

postage seems a little on the low side

lljkk Sat 17-Nov-12 22:06:00

I don't know why folk think Sunday eve is best to list, not so in my experience.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now