This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Non payment as 'internet slow because of so many people playing 'call of duty''. Really?

(7 Posts)
MrsZoidberg Fri 16-Nov-12 15:32:57

We're also rural and have the lowest speed you can get, and I'm managing to run an Ebay shop, a finance company, MN, and DS is a gamer (although thankfully not CoD).

I wonder what my buyers would say if I tried that excuse hmm

LostInWales Fri 16-Nov-12 14:02:39

Will do then, thank you for your advice.

fergoose Fri 16-Nov-12 13:54:45

I wouldn't even give her 24 hours - just get your non payment dispute opened - the longer you delay the longer until you can relist.

LostInWales Fri 16-Nov-12 13:50:59

Oh good, I can have nasty thoughts about her. I will give her 24 more hours then that's it. She has 100% feedback rating but if you go through the individual items of feedback she has some whoppers of nasty comments every so often. hmm. Not sure how she get's 100% then, how on earth does that work?

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

No, it's rubbish unless people in her house are using up all the bandwith - and she's just have to pay when they weren't. Open up a non paying bidder thingy.

LostInWales Fri 16-Nov-12 13:36:48

Title says it all really. Item finished last Sunday but heard nothing from buyer, emailed yesterday a friendly 'Is there a problem, if you don't want the item that's ok'. Got a reply today that she doesn't have good enough internet for paypal because of 'Call of Duty' online game coming out this week so routers are very busy. I'm feeling very cynical as I live in a very rural area but have never had trouble accessing pay pal, talk me down before I say something rude to the poor woman.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now