The eBay topic is intended for Mumsnet members to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic where, for £30, you can advertise your company or products for 90 days. If you are a larger business and wish to advertise on Mumsnet please email contactus@mumsnet.com.

When should I chase the seller?

(4 Posts)
Sunnywithachanceofshowers Tue 13-Nov-12 20:13:33

I paid for a pair of boots on Sunday 4th November. I've heard nothing from the seller, and they haven't marked the item as dispatched. The description said 'delivery within 5-8 working days' and it's day 7. Should I chase them tomorrow if they don't arrive?

Morph2 Tue 13-Nov-12 20:23:21

i'd send a message to them now if i was you if they haven't even marked them as despatched yet, then at least they may let you know one way or the other

Havingkitties Tue 13-Nov-12 20:23:28

It's perfectly reasonable to ask them now if they have had a chance to send them so you know when to expect them. They do sound a bit on the slow side to dispatch if they haven't sent them by now.

fergoose Tue 13-Nov-12 20:50:20

I normally chase after a week - especially if there has been radio silence. They are supposed to dispatch within 7 days anyway.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now