The eBay topic is intended for Mumsnet members to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic where, for £30, you can advertise your company or products for 90 days. If you are a larger business and wish to advertise on Mumsnet please email contactus@mumsnet.com.

Cheapest place to buy envelopes/packaging

(8 Posts)
RubberNeckNibbler Mon 12-Nov-12 21:43:43

Poundland had lots of packaging on a 3 for 2 offer - as if it wasn't enough of a bargain in the first place!!

germyrabbit Mon 12-Nov-12 21:41:52

poundshop

ontheedgeofwhatever Mon 12-Nov-12 21:41:11

Meant to add if you are looking for someone to send them through ebay, I used this seller and he got them to me within a couple of days. all his stuff is on buy it now so no waitig about for auctions to end

ontheedgeofwhatever Mon 12-Nov-12 21:37:51

Home Bargains are good too (59p for 4 padded envelopes I don't think I've seen them cheaper)

Corygal Mon 12-Nov-12 10:08:57

Poundland or its ilk.

usernametaken Mon 12-Nov-12 09:22:16

Oh yes, why didn't I think of that! However this time, I'm not sure they'd arrive in time...any shops that would do them to cover me for the next few days?

WandaDoff Mon 12-Nov-12 09:01:55

Ebay grin

usernametaken Mon 12-Nov-12 09:01:24

I have a huge amount of things to sell on ebay, normally I reuse those plastic envelopes, but I've run out. Where is the best place to get cheap eBay packaging from?
Many thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now