This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Just had first complaint

(83 Posts)
ontheedgeofwhatever Sat 03-Nov-12 11:23:13

From a lady claiming top i sent was covered in stains which I'm sure it wasn't. I've asked her to send photos of stains and said I'll issue full refund if she does or said she can return it to me.

I do check clothes carefully and point out flaws but it COULD have slipped through the net without me realising so giving benefit of doubt but I've got photos and can't find any stains

Probably just refund her in the end though

Kveta Sun 11-Nov-12 06:26:07

Ontheedge call royal mail to complain about that, I have had loads of underpaid items recently, one said it was over 100 g but when I weighed it myself it was 30 g. All were taken to post office by the senders to be weighed so god knows what my local sorting office was up to.

Anyway, I got a book of stamps as an apology when I complained.

Marking place to see what turns up!

SaraBellumHertz Sun 11-Nov-12 07:10:21

Oh the disappointment grin

But obviously kind of mil

LineRunner Sun 11-Nov-12 13:48:15

I always thought that if you took something to the Post Office to be weighed, and pay for the postage there, and get a Proof of Posting, that the recipient couldn't get stung for extra charges (especially as PoPs have the weight on them).

Am I delusional? <frets>

PurpleFrog Sun 11-Nov-12 17:09:15

Maybe the package had been posted as "large letter" but the contents had redistributed themselves to become a "small packet".....

At least you collected it - imagine not turning up for it shock!

nickelrocketgoBooooooom Mon 12-Nov-12 13:26:40

definitely complain to the sorting office about that.

ontheedgeofwhatever Mon 12-Nov-12 21:34:02

My MIL has complained she's not happy and does have receipt etc.

I've just this minute closed the case to cancel the transaction on the top. I opened it a week ago and buyer hasn't even bothered responding. At least I got all 28p of my final value fees back grin

I doubt I'll ever see the perfectly clean and unstained top again but just glad to have buyer out of my life though will await the negative feedback

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now