This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

LOADS of baby clothes from birth to 36months - how do I go about selling them?

(8 Posts)

Hi All

I have tones of baby clothes (dd was a fast grower) so most of them are in excellent condition (hardly warn as she grew out of them too fast), as she was a big girl they are virtually all next, with about 5% being Marks and Spencer and 1 to 2% being other places (adams, george etc)

HOw the hell do I go about selling them?

I would need to sell them as a bundle (don´t have time to list them individually)

Would need to find a cheap courier as they weigh a lot (I have 5 big suitcases full)

What is the best way to sell them, please!!!!!!!!

Thanks

PS: for clarification, I am over in the UK for a short period of time so would need to post them all then / have them picked up. HELP

Id bundle them in category - 15 vests, 15 sleepsuits in bundles each.

5 full outfits in a bundle.

Sell coats on their own.

Alternatively, there are some second hand shops which sell stuff on your behalf and pay you a percentage of the sale.price

ok, I can see that that would work.

That sould also keep it under the 4.75 postage (I think?)

What about photos, etc???

Sorry I am really dump when it comes to selling things like this.

I was just going to do 0-3 as a whole bundle etc

vj32 Wed 31-Oct-12 20:39:36

If you want more money and have time, do small bundles. If you don't time to relist stuff, do big bundles by age. Look at couriers - collect+ or My hermes are good as you can drop them off at shops rather than have to wait in all day for a courier.

LeBoob Wed 31-Oct-12 20:42:33

mummywithnosleep inbox me, I too have a stupidly fats growing child! I'd be interested in taking some off your hands

Leboob

I can´t seem to get a message to you!

NO idea why.

If you can PM me I will reply happily

AnnaLiza Thu 01-Nov-12 21:34:35

Have you thought about selling them at your nearest NCT nearly new sale? You can probably make more money and it's less work.

notnagging Tue 13-Nov-12 22:54:42

Baby clothes don't seem to be selling & when they do they are going very cheap. I've got loads to sell but I'm not sure it's worth the hassle.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now