This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

What does payment pending mean?

(6 Posts)
Pickles77 Thu 04-Oct-12 19:37:05

I've bought a item and tried to pay and it's saying payment pending I've had no emails and im confused x

Did you use a new card? This happened to me when the seller put the wrong email address in hmm

fergoose Thu 04-Oct-12 19:42:42

seller has wrong email address on the listing - they will need to add the wrong email address to their paypal account to accept the payment.

NatashaBee Thu 04-Oct-12 19:44:57

Has the seller sold many/any other items? sounds like their paypal is not set up to receive payments yet.

Pickles77 Thu 04-Oct-12 19:45:11

So what do I need to do?

fergoose Thu 04-Oct-12 20:05:23

log into paypal, find the payment and click on it. That will show you the email address which the payment has been sent to. Copy that email address and message the seller with it pasted in the message. Then they will need to log into paypal and add another email address to their account, and will need to add that wrong email address to enable them to accept payment.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now