This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Gulp just listed my first ever item on ebay come and hold my hand

(23 Posts)
ontheedgeofwhatever Wed 10-Oct-12 08:24:39

thank you I think you're right about that. Was going to do it last night but DS was being very difficult so will do it tonight providing he gives me a chance

fergoose Tue 09-Oct-12 13:42:01

time your next listing to end in the evening, 8-9pm - more potential bidders.

ontheedgeofwhatever Tue 09-Oct-12 13:33:26

Its just gone for £6.50 - now hoping they'll pay. Buyer has good feedback so fairly sure they will smile

Next up DDs old b-oden duffel coat

IwishIwasmoreorganised Fri 05-Oct-12 21:37:01

I've never been limited to 10 a month.

Might be worth getting in touch with them and asking if it's possible to increase that limit

ontheedgeofwhatever Fri 05-Oct-12 21:35:29

I lasted until 5.30pm last night - its still 99p sad but its got 7 watchers so seems there is interest.

I am sure I'll be loopy in the last few minutes I'm bad enough when I'm bidding on something so dread to think what I'll be like when selling

Picnicbasket hope you're right as I've put up 2 old tops of DDs as well now as one item Really want to make a bit of cash before Chrismas and clear some space at the same time but why oh why do ebay limit me to 10 sale a month I'll never manage much at that rate

picnicbasketcase Thu 04-Oct-12 19:52:15

People pay silly money for Mini Boden stuff. I quite often see things I'd like for DD but clearly other people are willing to pay way more than I am cheapskate grin

LineRunner Thu 04-Oct-12 19:51:21

And??? <nosy>

IwishIwasmoreorganised Thu 04-Oct-12 19:50:00

Just wait for the last few minutes!

You'll be beside yourself grin

ontheedgeofwhatever Thu 04-Oct-12 10:30:11

Its still at 99p but it got 4 watchers now so I'm living in hope.

I've listed 3 other things 2 of which have bids again at 99p but still some time to go.

Right going to ban myself from hitting F5 for the rest of the day (bet i don't manage it)

Wow this is addictive blush how have i kept away from selling for so long?

ontheedgeofwhatever Tue 02-Oct-12 21:24:15

just hit refresh again its got a bid - just 99p but its still got 6 days and 16 hours to go so hopefully will go for more than that.

Very excited - pathetic really!!

ontheedgeofwhatever Tue 02-Oct-12 21:21:56

LOL - I'm not going to link to it will sit and await events grin

IwishIwasmoreorganised Tue 02-Oct-12 21:01:24

mark Warner. great little trading company

OP - just had a quick look to try to guess your listing. I can't believe how many mini b o d e n dresses are on there!

LineRunner Tue 02-Oct-12 21:01:08

So now we know.

LineRunner Tue 02-Oct-12 21:00:43

EBAY

eBaY

Ebay

ebaY

LineRunner Tue 02-Oct-12 21:00:12

Ooooooooooooooh

LineRunner Tue 02-Oct-12 20:59:37

Looks like it. I wonder if it works with slight alterations

EBAy

BOdEN

PAypaL

IwishIwasmoreorganised Tue 02-Oct-12 20:57:27

Ha! I didn't realise my post had done the same !!

What else do they automatically hyperlink to?

Ford Siblu zulily ? All of the companies who advertise on here?!

LineRunner Tue 02-Oct-12 20:55:16

These are the latest MN auto-hyperlinks!

IwishIwasmoreorganised Tue 02-Oct-12 20:52:48

Your link just goes to the Boden homepage.

Do you want to link to your listing (no problem if you don't), then you can get some more accurate feedback?

ontheedgeofwhatever Tue 02-Oct-12 20:49:59

Got make size and condition but not colour as its one of those difficult to describe boden dresses.

Its got its first watcher grin

LineRunner Tue 02-Oct-12 20:43:06

Have you got your title line as good as it can be? Make, size, age , colour, 'lovely condition' etc?!

Good luck and you will get lots more interest in the last hour.

BlueberryHill Tue 02-Oct-12 16:53:54

I do that, the refresh thing is addictive.

I look at the number of watchers and page views, bid often come in quite late.

ontheedgeofwhatever Tue 02-Oct-12 15:47:44

Suddenly feeling very nervous that its not going to sell. It a mini boden dress. Keep hitting refresh but its a 7 day auction I'm going to be demented by the time it gets to the end of a week. How long can i expect to wait for a bid (if i'm going to get one at all grin)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now