Not really sure what to do

(6 Posts)
RyVeeta Wed 08-Jul-15 20:03:00

I have a history, but not for many, many years. However, with a skinny dh going on all the time about how fat he is and how much he has eaten on and on and on, I finally cracked. I'm huge, and I'm still huge, although I've gone from a 22 to an 18, I've lost two stone since the 3rd May. I don't chuck anything up, at least I haven't yet, although I feel sick a lot of the time. I am on between 300 and 500 calories a day. I know this isn't good, particularly as I have a lot to do each day. How the hell do I con myself into eating properly, losing weight sensibly and ignoring dh.

TheHouseOnBellSt Thu 09-Jul-15 12:10:05

What are you eating exactly? How long gave you been eating so few calories?

Also have you told DH how his comments make you feel?

RyVeeta Thu 09-Jul-15 12:47:25

Thank you for replying. Dh told until we're blue in the face.
I have two crackers with a small piece of cheese during the day, followed by a yoghurt.
Salad for tea.
I know the psychology, I know why I'm doing it but can't seem to help myself. It's bloody ridiculous. I also don't feel I can say anything to the doctor, they'll just look at me and laugh. I am overweight, I know I need to lose it, I know this isn't the right way but it gives me an element of control and an element of fuck you that I feel I badly need!

RyVeeta Fri 10-Jul-15 11:29:48

It's funny, I feel all sorts of things now that I don't normally feel. Angry, resentful. I don't have an easy life, I know I'm at the bottom of the pecking order here, although they'd all deny that! Nobody has noticed here though. I think I did want dh to notice, but sort of knew he wouldn't. He's too wrapped up in him. Who ever heard of someone a size 18/20 doing this. We're supposed to like our food (too much) and be jolly and happy.
Arghh, I'm a bit dizzy today so think I am feeling maudlin.
If anybody does read this shite, apologies!

TheHouseOnBellSt Fri 10-Jul-15 14:48:52

How long have you been eating so little though OP? It's not a healthy way to lose....if you carry on, then yes...you WILL be smaller than a size 18 but it can't continue....your health will suffer.

RyVeeta Fri 10-Jul-15 16:54:35

since the beginning of May.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now