This topic is for discussing DVDs. If you want to buy or sell DVDs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Recomendations for an exercise video?

(5 Posts)
agoddard88 Sat 28-Jun-14 22:49:44

Turbofire!! It is so much fun and you get great results. I was so lazy before, but now I actually look forward to working out (very wierd for me. even when I've got into exercise before I've never 'enjoyed' it). seriously, you won't regret it and it has made me waaay more toned (given me abs for the first time ever) and also lost a bit of extra weight I didn't want.

Fran23 Sat 08-Jun-13 14:43:33

Hi - I would seriously recommend the Zuska Power Cardio dvds - they are amazing (seriously popular in America but you can't get them in Britain as a rule). Try looking on the Amazon.co.uk page and the reviews speak for themselves - way better than Davina IMHO!!

shrimponastick Mon 19-Nov-12 09:55:27

Davina Fit. It seems gentle at the time, but works.

You get a choice of five workouts. I think each is about 30 mins including warm up and cool downs.

Or Shred. It is rough, but you can work up to it.

Am currently on _Ripped in 30. That's a killer, but I was bored of Shred.

Fifi2406 Mon 19-Nov-12 09:52:13

I did the pussycat dolls work out DVD it was a laugh and I enjoyed it cos it was dancing and I got so fit from it! Deffo recommend if you like prancing about

Naomi1smile Tue 17-Jan-12 10:15:08

Six months after having my DS I am feeling the urge to exercise and get fitter again. I have finally accepted that having time to go to the gym or for a regular jog is a distant memory and exercising at home is the only realistic option now. Can anyone recommend an exercise DVD for a fairly short workout? ie. 20-30 min. I read about Shred on this site but it sounds a bit severe for someone just starting out.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now