heartbroken and pregnant

(8 Posts)
ch3ryl86 Fri 01-Jan-16 12:49:31

Am new to this bt could realy do with someone who undastands and someone a can talk 2......in september my partner of 9 years left me pregnant and our 6 year old daughter for someone at work!! Hes is stil around alot and helps me and always sees our daughter and says he will always b there bt the lonliness is worse thn ever and the tears the last week have been none stop!! A honestly dny kno were 2 go from here how can sum1 give up on their family so easy without a fight bt still really care!! The thought of him happy living the life of luxary with her as he moved in within weeks and seeing her kids daily is killing me as a kno he misses waking up with his own daughter daily as he is pushing for me 2 let her meet her already bt my daughter is already struggling with this cgange and think she is nowere near ready.....a cant let go and always hoping its jst a rebound n wont last even if he dont wana be with me as a dnt believe they deserve 2 b happy....selfish of me maybe bt they have ruined my life...any advice much appreciated x

CinnamonBunYou Fri 01-Jan-16 16:01:19

Your ex is a selfish idiot, you have every right to feel the way you are feeling.

My ex left me when I was 37 weeks pregnant, for some teenage girl he worked with so I totally understand how you feel. They play happy families with my DD now and totally eats me up inside. I often ask myself why do they get to be happy and go on nice holidays, buy new cars and get a mortgage together and only have DD when it suits them and play happy fucking families when I'm stuck on my own and sometimes I struggle to get by, when they did such a horrible thing to me. It's been two years and it still gets to me sometimes. Other than secretly wishing for something horrible to happen to break them up, there isn't much I can do so just have to let DD have a relationship with her dad and just lump it.

Probably not much consolation but does get easier with time. Hugs to you flowers xx

ch3ryl86 Fri 01-Jan-16 16:15:41

Thanks for the reply nice 2 kno someone has been thro the same.....sounds like u deserved so much better bt am defo dreading when a do have 2 eventually hav 2 let her and our new baby when she is born go play happy families!! Worst thing is she is 8 years older and so ugly!! He comes and goes 2 her hous as he pleases and pays no bills so she a bigger idiot and 2 b honest dsnt sound like he has much 2 do with her kids!! Some men are so selfish and dnt care the damage......atleast u see ur child groeing up proply its his loss. A do hope a can b happier one day as a believe everyone deserves it and a hope u can be 2 x

sabrina111 Mon 04-Jan-16 23:20:19

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

sabrina111 Mon 04-Jan-16 23:27:22

sabrina111 Tue 05-Jan-16 00:07:33

NA200712 Tue 05-Jan-16 13:22:48

I can imagine your feeling very low, but it will get better. He's done you a favour, he's shown you his true colours that he will betray the person closest to him so what is he capable of doing to her?

You will get through this and eventually meet someone who is right for you. flowers

ch3ryl86 Tue 05-Jan-16 14:04:56

Aww thanks ur totally right and am sure ine day i will accept this and kno its been for the best....hst hard wen u think u kno someone for 9 years cud hurt u so much. Hopefuly karma wil gt them both one day so they can feel the pain they pt me thro. Am gona have my 2 girls which is better thn anything they will ever have x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now