Arrangements for children

(5 Posts)
MNBlackpoolandFylde Wed 17-Apr-13 00:05:10

May speak to older child not am to

MNBlackpoolandFylde Wed 17-Apr-13 00:03:31

Ok, basically if you don't agree you can contest the statement of arrangements for children, this would then result in an application for a contact order if he's willing to pay/go to bother.

Courts will then decide, cafcass may observe, am to older child.

Whether he gets 50/50 depends on lots , if he lives nearby and it wont affect the 6 year olds schooling, isn't abusive, neglectful etc he may get overnights of some sort.

leftfootrightfoot Tue 16-Apr-13 22:29:54

6 and 3

MNBlackpoolandFylde Tue 16-Apr-13 22:15:52

If you do not agree and he doesn't back down then the courts will have to decide.

How old are the children?

leftfootrightfoot Tue 16-Apr-13 22:12:29

I am just starting divorce proceedings and after saying the children could live with me and visit him he now seems to want them 3 nights and I can have them 4. If I don't feel it is in the children's best interests do I have to agree to it? And if I don't agree what is likely to happen?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now