Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help with medical problems. If you have any serious concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Unknown

(9 Posts)
linzi381 Wed 27-Mar-13 12:24:13

Hi iam a 30year old mum with E.D.S and iam in a wheelchair i have a beautiful baby girl of 13months old and would love to meet up with other parents with disabilitys as your aware it can be very nervous meeting new people at the best of time but more so with disabilitys.
I would love my little girl to be able to meet other children with parents like myself and to feel a little relaxed without her mummy worrying so much.
If anyone interested please reply. Thankyou.

gallifrey Wed 27-Mar-13 18:44:37

where do you live? The area not your actual address! xx

linzi381 Wed 27-Mar-13 20:07:15

I live in redruth.

linzi381 Wed 27-Mar-13 20:07:38

You x

gallifrey Wed 27-Mar-13 20:43:37

near Eastbourne, shame we could have met up. I'm a wheelchair user too and have a little girl x

linzi381 Wed 27-Mar-13 21:28:07

Aww that a shame it would have been great have you been in a wheelchair long? X

gallifrey Thu 28-Mar-13 09:22:00

about 3 years after having Guillian-Barre Syndrome and have since been diagnosed with fibromyalgia and I have stenosis in my back and neck too.

How do you manage with going out with your little girl? My dd is nearly 2 and is a bit of a handful and runs away!

linzi381 Thu 28-Mar-13 11:17:04

Can be hard going out as i have E.D.S and ive had both ankles fused both wrists artifical ligaments in both knees paralised left leg reconstruction to ligaments in both feet fibromyalgia also and a secondary heart condition to my eds called pots iam hopefully taking my little girl out this weekend so quite excited about that xx

gallifrey Thu 28-Mar-13 11:35:06

I can only go out if my 9 year old daughter comes with us too she can run after the little one. which means while she is at school I can't really go anywhere. Looking forward to next week when it's the holidays xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now