Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help with medical problems. If you have any serious concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

ABA therapy

(2 Posts)
MonthlyFestiveFrolics Wed 19-Dec-12 22:32:13

Hi, this forum is aimed at parents who have disabilities, not their children. so your might get more of a response posting in children with special needs? Hope you get some responses

Miwish Mon 17-Dec-12 20:59:22

Hi,
are there any parents in the Birmingham area who have used/are using ABA therapy for their autistic child. I want to start ABA therapy for my 5 year old autistic daughter but I am finding it very hard to find a suitable ABA tutor as I need tutor recommendations from other parents who have used ABA therapy in the Birmingham area aswell as a recommendation as to which service provider I should use (i.e., any good consultants in the Birmingham area).

Also, my daughter is non-verbal so I am not sure whether I should start the ABA therapy for her or VB. I'm not sure whether ABA or VB would be suitable for her. Any advice appreciated. Thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now