Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help with medical problems. If you have any serious concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Free wheelchair ticket and carer seat for saturday 10th November, England vs Fiji Rugby at twickenham

(9 Posts)
MonthlyChanger Thu 08-Nov-12 22:46:46

Have a wheelchair ticket, carer ticket and parking in disabled car park at Twickenham for this Saturday 10th November to see the rugby england vs Fiji. All free to a good home.

I was due to go with my family, but cannot go for health reasons. These are pitch side seats. You won't be sitting with my family, they will be sitting a few rows back with the general crowd.

If you can't use them, please let anyone else in a wheelchair know. As I said I am giving them free as it is too late to return them and being wheelchair seats they are specific and no one I know can use them, and don't want to see them go to waste.

Tickets would need to he collected from my aunt and uncle who will be in London from Friday afternoon to collect then or Saturday.

MNHQ - sorry if this is not allowed and you delete me, just want someone to get the use of them

MonthlyChanger Thu 08-Nov-12 22:54:51

I'm going to shameless bump this until either Saturday comes or someone says they want the tickets or I get deleted

MonthlyChanger Fri 09-Nov-12 10:36:46

Bump, still have the tickets, still free to a good home

MonthlyChanger Fri 09-Nov-12 16:47:15

Bump

MonthlyChanger Fri 09-Nov-12 19:26:01

Bump, I promise they are free :-)

MonthlyChanger Fri 09-Nov-12 23:44:59

Bullitt bump, free tickets anyone?

MonthlyChanger Fri 09-Nov-12 23:45:41

Was supposed to be "bumpity" not "bullitt"

MonthlyChanger Sat 10-Nov-12 09:10:59

Final bump

DefinitelyNotMe Tue 01-Jan-13 21:03:37

Bah, wish I'd seen this at the time!

Note to self: Check board more often!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now