Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help with medical problems. If you have any serious concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

best double pushchair for 3 yr old and 1 yr old

(4 Posts)
forevergreek Mon 10-Sep-12 15:18:30

mountain buggy. they do a double and is supposed to last up to 5 years

Meglet Fri 31-Aug-12 21:14:32

My DS was in the phil & teds until he was 4.6, and he's pretty tall. DD was also in it at 2.8 at the same time. Not great to steer but it got us from A to B with less hassle.

I think DS would have lasted a little longer in it too, TBH I only got rid of it because he was starting school.

BesideTheSeasideBesideTheSea Fri 31-Aug-12 21:11:24

Maybe try the disabled childrens thread/board or the buggies/reviews board. They might be able to help more? Didn't want to leave your thread unanswered

charlygirl Fri 31-Aug-12 13:21:41

hiya new to the group, i have been searching the internet for reveiws on which is the best double buggie / pushchair for a child upto around the age of 5 years, my boy is disabled and my daugter doesnt walk either, so it is quite hard getting around, my double is on its way out but i dont want to buy one and it only last another 6mths and then my boy out grow it. any help please smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now