Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help with medical problems. If you have any serious concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

best double pushchair for 3 yr old and 1 yr old

(4 Posts)
charlygirl Fri 31-Aug-12 13:21:41

hiya new to the group, i have been searching the internet for reveiws on which is the best double buggie / pushchair for a child upto around the age of 5 years, my boy is disabled and my daugter doesnt walk either, so it is quite hard getting around, my double is on its way out but i dont want to buy one and it only last another 6mths and then my boy out grow it. any help please smile

BesideTheSeasideBesideTheSea Fri 31-Aug-12 21:11:24

Maybe try the disabled childrens thread/board or the buggies/reviews board. They might be able to help more? Didn't want to leave your thread unanswered

Meglet Fri 31-Aug-12 21:14:32

My DS was in the phil & teds until he was 4.6, and he's pretty tall. DD was also in it at 2.8 at the same time. Not great to steer but it got us from A to B with less hassle.

I think DS would have lasted a little longer in it too, TBH I only got rid of it because he was starting school.

forevergreek Mon 10-Sep-12 15:18:30

mountain buggy. they do a double and is supposed to last up to 5 years

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now