Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help with medical problems. If you have any serious concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

vibrating blanket/fleece baby burp aid

(4 Posts)
Flooded Mon 16-Jul-12 18:52:36

I'm disappointed all your posts have been deleted mrtu I'll never know if it held useful information!!

mrtu Mon 16-Jul-12 01:15:40

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

FreeSea Sun 17-Jun-12 13:46:21

Sounds a good idea, anyone know where.you can get one or something similar?

BeachBlue Tue 10-Apr-12 23:00:49

Wondering if anyone can help. Several years ago, in one of those small catologues which advertise disability aids aimed at old people, I saw something to help you burp a baby if you struggle to hold them to burp them. It was basically a small fleecey blanket that vibrated. So you could lay the baby on your lap on its stomach and it would help the baby burp. I thought it was such a great idea. But now I'm looking to find it I cannot find it anywhere! I've been looking for weeks and getting really frustrated. Has anyone come across something similar or something else to help if they don't know where to find one? Thanks

Add Your Message Here Post: -Color-

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now