Soft play in/near Peterborough?

(6 Posts)
tribpot Mon 19-Jan-09 13:40:29

Any recommendations? We will be four adults, one seven year old, one four year old, one three year old and a baby. We'll all be driving so doesn't need to be on public transport.

coppertop Mon 19-Jan-09 13:44:41

Activity World on Padholme Road East (near the Showcase Cinema) is probably my favourite.

The main play area is all in one big room so it's easier to supervise children from different age groups. There's a baby/toddler section right next to the main play area.

There's also Big Sky but personally I find it far less friendly than AW. During busy times they also have a policy of only allowing people to stay for a certain amount of time and then they have to leave.

tribpot Mon 19-Jan-09 18:58:15

Lovely, thanks for this! You can always rely on Mumsnet for some good advice.

BelfastBloke Wed 25-May-11 07:07:17

This thread was a couple of years old:

Are there any other recommendations? Or more reviews of Activity World and of Big Sky?

I need to meet a friend and have a couple of hours of conversation with minimal interruptions from toddlers.

BelfastBloke Wed 25-May-11 11:04:43

grandmato6 Mon 10-Feb-14 12:11:08

Beware. Activity World are charging £1.50 for a jug of TAP WATER and do not permit own drinks (including water) to be taken in. Total rip off and should be illegal in an environment specifically for young children.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now