Santus Circus - any feedback?

(4 Posts)
thehouseofmirth Wed 24-Sep-08 18:09:44

Has anyone been to see Santus Circus and would you recommend it for a three year old?

loobeylou Wed 24-Sep-08 20:18:21

went to se it in July with 3, 6 & 8 yr olds

3 yr old sat yelling for 20 mins before the show started "i don't want to see any clowns, take me home" etc, but sat spellbound through first half, fell asleep in second half, was very tired as just started managing to go without afternoon naps.

anyway, it was fantastic, lots of amazing balancing/acrobatic stuff, older kids thought it was fab.

as for him being scared of the clowns, they were not the sort with full wig/make up,just the miming/mucking about sort and he did not seem to realise they were clowns, thought they were funny!

thehouseofmirth Wed 24-Sep-08 22:03:57

Oh that's fab thanks. I too find clowns a bit sinister so good to know Mumy won't be frightened either!

BensDaddy Thu 05-May-16 21:37:25

Went to see the show recently and it was very half arsed. Absolutely phoned in performance. If they spent half as much energy on the show as they did trying to sell us tat it would be amazing.
Frankly an expensive day out for what it was. I wouldn't bother.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now