Devon: big sheep or milky way?

(6 Posts)
Sheepasaurus Sun 12-Jun-16 21:53:48

We are heading to Devon for a weeks holiday, staying in Bideford. Just wondering if anyone had been to the big sheep or the milky way adventure Park and can recommend which one? We have an active 4yr old and lazy 17yr old!

Thanks in advance.

SpongeBobJudgeyPants Sun 12-Jun-16 21:56:02

Went to the Big Sheep years ago, not been to the Milky Way. Sheep was great! DD got to feed lambs, and a good time was had by all!

HumTiddlyTum Sun 12-Jun-16 21:56:38

I went to the Milky Way 18 years ago - it had an AMAZING slide and I got to bottle feed a lamb.

This in no way helps you but you've made me happy with my reminising. We drove down from Scotland, "this could be Rotterdam or anywhere" was in the charts.

evileyes Sun 12-Jun-16 21:58:35

They're both really good and have plenty of indoor and outdoor things going on. We probably enjoyed the Milky Way a little more because of the wide range of activities there and the fact it was a Star Wars weekend when we visited. Both are really well-run and enjoyable.

Lilliana Sun 12-Jun-16 22:03:11

Big sheep has now got some rides and things that 4 year old will love. It has a play area, and talks / shows. Opposite is the ultimate adventure centre which has a high ropes course, total wipeout type thing, climbing, zip wire and zorbing balls (is that what they're called?) that I would imagine would appeal to 17 year old/ adults. Your 4 year old might be able to do some climbing and stuff there too.

Sheepasaurus Mon 13-Jun-16 20:03:34

Thanks all. We have gone for the big sheep as found out we can use club card vouchers which is a bonus as our spending money is limited.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now