Question on Chessington...

(5 Posts)
sw15mum Sat 04-Jun-16 10:55:37

Off to Chessington next week- just me and 2DCs, one of whom wants to go on every ride possible and the other who doesn't!
I can't remember if it's like Legoland where you can leave the DC at the front of the ride while I go on it with the adventurous one? Does anyone know? Or will there be a lot of compromise and tantrums on the day!

Thanks

NicknameUsed Sun 05-Jun-16 08:59:31

It's many years since I last went to Chessington but I don't remember that you could. Is there not another adult who could go with you?

Cindy34 Sun 05-Jun-16 09:30:40

I go often but I don't recall any way of easily leaving a child. What could happen, if a child is sufficiently trustworthy, is you all queue up and when at the ride itself, the child not going on goes to the ride exit (photo point may be best) and then waits there for you and the other child.

I would plan which rides to do, some three of you can get on together but others will be one adult one child. Also check height restrictions.

Themoleandcrew Sun 05-Jun-16 10:07:39

I'd imagine it would be difficult with two on your own unless one is tall enough to go on the rides alone. We have three and do have to queue twice so one of us can stand with the little one

sw15mum Sun 05-Jun-16 13:23:29

Thanks all- no other adult available so we will do what we can (or what timid DC can be persuaded to go on!). They are not particularly young or short so we will find a way for it to work! They taller one is the one who is less keen on the thrills!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now