Day out ideas!

(2 Posts)
Flibjibbet Fri 20-May-16 12:30:47

It's my birthday coming up and fancy doing something different, but totally stuck for ideas. I was thinking of going to the Harry Potter tour but it's sold out on my birthday so I'm back to square one. I'm not into things like the theatre, afternoon tea, walking round the shops, boring museums, tours of london... bit of a child really as I love Disney/Pixar, Jurassic Park, Lego, Harry Potter basically just a big child that loves childrens toys and films. Legoland is a bit out the budget especially as I'm child free for the day, all the dinosaur places are a bit crap (as they're obviously geared up for children and not adults) and not interested in seeing Disney on Ice. I want a proper day out, not just wandering around wondering what to do. Am I just extremely awkward or can any of you clever people suggest anything?

yummymummy2001 Mon 23-May-16 23:11:15

Im notgreat with ideas but what about the dr who thing in wales? Bit far to travel but my nephew went to uni there and recommended it! Ifnot this has lots of ideas some may not apply but useful here www.hatchbag.co.uk/blog/101-ideas-for-having-fun-with-the-kids-this-summer/

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now