Birthday family day out for a 3 year old boy recommendations?

(4 Posts)
lauriebear Sun 17-Aug-14 09:38:02

We live in the midlands but can manage London, Derby, and home counties maybe... Would be open to further afield to make it a weekend if theres enough to keep us busy.
We wanted to do something fun before the next LO is born, so thought a trip out as a family would be fun. He loves cars (disney and otherwise), and lots of cbeebies, space, Thomas type things. It will be in November so weather might limit things? Money no object as I have a bit of time to save up! Really at a loss as it would be our first time at a theme park or the like, he's very physically capable and fearless, so could do something more suited to slightly older preschoolers. I just don't know where to start as my parents never did anything like this for me and DH isn't English so has little point of reference for what we can do.

Flywheel Sun 17-Aug-14 09:40:25

If he likes Thomas would Drayton manor be an option. My ds loved it at a similar age

FiveGoMadInDorset Sun 17-Aug-14 09:41:30

Alton Towers has cit Cbeebies land

lauriebear Sun 17-Aug-14 09:49:26

thanks Flywheel I will take a look - Five have you been? I noticed that on their site but I couldn't find any real pics of it anywhere or reviews

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now