how busy does drayton manor get in school holidays week days???

(4 Posts)
6031769 Fri 15-Aug-14 23:55:04

Took DS to Drayton manor around 17th july, it was first week of school holidays for us but other schools hadn't broken up get. It was mega busy with school trips but the school trips weren't allowed into thomas land without adults, DS is 4 so we spent most of time in thomas land and didn't have to queue much above 10 mins max and got on loads of rides, then we just went on a few rides in the main park later on in day when school kids had left.

What's thomas land like in holidays??? We've been cbeebies land at alton towers on a sunday (which was mad) and then on a tuesday in school holidays (which was equally as mad) and was having to queue at least half an hour for each ride. He starts school on 28th (we are leicestershire so they go back early) so want to take him somewhere nice next week. He really wants to go back to thomasland

SoonToBeSix Sat 16-Aug-14 00:11:46

We went on Thursdays , it was quiet very short ques in Thomas Land , the longest was 15 minutes. My two older dd's stayed in the main park they said the ques were very short there also. The weather was nice just one shower at 5pm.

SoonToBeSix Sat 16-Aug-14 00:13:16

When I say the longest que was 15 minutes that was for the mono rail type ride Whinstons something? The other ride ques were only five minutes some had no ques.

6031769 Sat 16-Aug-14 00:23:49

thanks for that think i'll treat him next thursday then, he really really wants to go back and maybe we'll get on a few more rides in main park we couldn't before! Strangely enough when we went before we went on winstons car ride about 5 times as it had the shortest queue!! Longest queue was harold the helicopter!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now