pizza express, prezzo, zizzis, in great location and great food in LONDON

(8 Posts)
mumma24 Sun 16-Mar-14 10:56:07

Looking for restaurant in london with great location (ie Thames, gardens, views) suggesting the above restaurants so can use tesco clubcard vouchers!! Don't know london so haven't a clue

Levantine Sun 16-Mar-14 18:27:27

There is a pizza express on the south bank, about half way along with good views from upstairs

MaryShelley Wed 26-Mar-14 08:44:47

Shad Thames opposite tower of london

Catsmamma Wed 26-Mar-14 08:47:56

there's a Cafe Rouge right across from St Pauls...are they still on the tesco voucher list?

eatyourveg Wed 26-Mar-14 08:59:37

zizi just along from the globe and a strada by the south bank centre both with views over the thames

watch out for the terms and conditions of your tesco vouchers - they are not always valid in all venues within a chain

nicename Wed 26-Mar-14 09:07:01

There's a pizza express just off covent garden. No views as such but good location. I go to the one near southbank too for the location (plus its a zillion times cheaper than the Southbank eateries).

Where do you want to visit?

nicename Wed 26-Mar-14 09:09:51

Where else can you use the tesco vouchers? Last time I used £5 vouchers to get twenty pounds of pizza express vouchers. I am still gobsmacked by that!

Madeyemoodysmum Sat 29-Mar-14 07:54:55

I always use Jamie Oliver Italian in covent garden. Good location. Good prices. Always seem to get us a table with out booking Efficient service. No voucher though but not as expensive as you would think.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now