Which Q-bit should I go for?

(4 Posts)
Rosvita Thu 20-Feb-14 20:55:10

Hi all, for anyone who knows Legoland well please could you advise on which Q-bit we should go for?Going on 24th July for son's birthday-in the summer hols so likely to be busy but only time we could go- is it pointless getting the cheapest one? We are a family of 4. at the most I my stretch to the £30 each one but only if it's worth it.Not fussed about getting on everything but don't want to be in hour-long queues for everything.So hard to know in advance just how busy it will be on the actual day and how our experience would pan out given the options of having a q-not or not and which one!Thanks in advance.

Rosvita Thu 20-Feb-14 20:55:31

Obviously I meant Q-bot!!

slp123 Sun 23-Feb-14 22:55:39

last August we did the half the wait one (think that is the £30 one). However, we only got two as one of us (me or Dh) went on with DD. it just meant we took it in turns to go on the rides with her. She was 4 at the time and really glad we did it. will be doing the same again in April.

Rosvita Mon 24-Feb-14 09:48:08

Hi.
Thanks for your reply.I bit the bullet and bought just the basic Q-bots for all of us last night as hadn't had any replies yet!Couldn't really stretch to the mid-range one as would have been £120 for all of us and felt that as all of us would want to go on the rides buying 2 of the mid range ones to share would cancel out the reduced waiting time as would have to queue twice and ride in pairs.hoping I've made the right decision and that it makes a difference to our day.I realise we will not be able to do all the rides but hoping our basic qbots will get us on more than without and take some of the stress out of the day!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now