Afternoon around the O2 on Sunday with 7 year old DD

(9 Posts)
majormoo Thu 06-Feb-14 21:40:28

thanks. dd very excited!

twofalls Thu 06-Feb-14 17:16:42

Getting the boat to the O2 was great. We got it from outside the globe but it goes from the London eye too.

twofalls Thu 06-Feb-14 17:15:44

Near excel I think, but you can just do a round trip

Have fun at the concert. She was amazing, dd1 is still buzzing. We were a bit dim and didn't wear anything red but loads if the girls did and looked amazing.

majormoo Thu 06-Feb-14 13:44:51

Where do you get the cable car from to the O2? I am taking my daughter to Taylor Swift on Monday and never been to the O2 before. Although will I be struggling to get on with 20,000 Swifties?

My DD is ten. Do you think Crystal museum would be fun/exciting?

twofalls Mon 03-Feb-14 12:35:27

Thanks. We went to south bank, then walked to the globe, tooktge tour and from there got the boat the O2 by which time we needed a rest at our hotel. We toyed with doing the cable car but dd was flagging and I knew it was going to be a late night!

Blu Sun 02-Feb-14 13:17:56

Cable car if it is running and then go into The Crystal on the other side. (electronic / futuristic exhibition centre)

pancakesfortea Thu 30-Jan-14 22:51:16

Cable car! It closes in high wind though.

Loads of stuff to do in Greenwich proper - depends how far from the 02 you are willing to stray.

Badmumof3 Thu 30-Jan-14 22:46:37

I'm planning to take my 3 on the Emirates skyline, a cable car over the Thames

twofalls Thu 30-Jan-14 12:08:36

I am taking DD1 to see Taylor Swift at the O2 on Sunday night. We are staying overnight at a hotel nearby so thought we would make an afternoon of it on Sunday. I don't want to drag her around too much as I don't want her to get too tired. What is there to do around Greenwich area? We can check in to our hotel at 2pm.

Any ideas welcome! Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now