Hyde park winter wonderland, on a weekday ok?

(5 Posts)
toomuchtooyoung Thu 12-Dec-13 01:52:34

had been thinking of going next Monday 16th, until I read horror stories about queues and poor safety control. have 3.3 dd and 18 month ds.
any experience during a weekday?

CHUNKYMUNKEY Fri 13-Dec-13 22:56:13

I took my dd last monday it was busy but certainly not manic and was a nice atmosphere. We got there bout midday but had planned to get there earlier than that, we went on a few rides very small queues, really expensive though.

mumtobealloveragain Sat 11-Jan-14 20:50:16

Hi all. We need a nice day out for Feb half term. Would love some recommendations...

Done Chessington and Legoland already. Anywhere SE South Coast/London/Kent Surrey.

We will have 4 kids with us 10, 6, 5, and a baby who is 2 months. Somewhere that will entertain all 3 older kids and that is baby friendly and somewhere that means we won't be out in the freezing cold all day.

I'm all out of ideas.

mumtobealloveragain Sat 11-Jan-14 20:50:55

Sorry my bad .. Meant to start a new thread

CHUNKYMUNKEY Mon 13-Jan-14 09:12:31

Mumtobe how about the natural history museum, science museum, museum of london, raf museum, london transport museum, london aquarium they are all inside

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now