Day out with kids in London/Emirates Cable car

(2 Posts)
Zipitydooda Sun 08-Dec-13 18:27:31

It's my DS2 birthday on 27th Dec and I'm trying to plan a day out for us.

He's keen to go on the Emirates cable car so I'm investigating other things to do before/after.

I thought about going on a Thames Clipper and looked on their website where there is a Family day out section that laughably suggests dropping the kids off at a football academy at 9.30 and picking them up at 4pm! So not really a family day out at all!!

I wondered what suggestions you have, they need to be ok for a 2 yr old as well. Also we live in London so have been to the popular museums many times.

RussianBlu Fri 13-Dec-13 23:23:10

why not go for a wander around the 02 arena? when you get off the cable cars on the 02 arena there is a small british airways ( I think) kind of interactive thing for you to have a walk around. i forget what its called but you can pass half an hour in it. there is also a simulator if you wanted to spend money. you could get the boat back an wander down the southbank, go to the arcade if thats what you like or see if there is a little show on in the southbank centre? or you could go to greenwich and wander round the observatory or the cutty sark.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now