Fortnum & Mason - The Parlour

(3 Posts)
mum2chalkandcheese Fri 08-Nov-13 00:54:57

Anyone out there who has been recently?

We're off to London for a weekend and am looking for somewhere fun to take dh and 2 x ds (6 and 4). Have recently finished my masters and so want to do something for them to say thank you for putting up with a stressed and grumpy mum/wife for the past few months. Think afternoon tea wouldn't be their thing (more me than them). Also any other ideas welcome.

Allice Sat 09-Nov-13 05:21:30

Haven't been there but if you're in London this weekend it's the lord mayor's show today, starts at 11 around the city.
It's a lady mayor for only the second time in it's history.

NaomiRuth Wed 11-Dec-13 21:24:23

I've been to the Parlour (not with my baby though, she's too young still) and it's lovely. Definitely a fun atmosphere for children in the way it's decorated and the tots menu is very good. It's still reasonably smart though and the tables are fairly close together, so would be more suitable if they will be ok sitting still and enjoying all the yummy food. (No idea what your little ones are like, so just saying this in general!)

Definitely somewhere special for a very tasty treat. Lucky children!

You could walk up Regent Street to Hamleys from there as well.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now