London matinee/pantomime late December

(10 Posts)
KateCroydon Tue 05-Nov-13 13:13:02

AuntyEntropy

That's a shame. I was lazily thinking that it can't be that far as the crow flies.

onepieceoflollipop Tue 05-Nov-13 09:28:11

Thank you all for the ideas, it really helps to be able to look at just a few, my initlal googling was a bit overwhelming!

Mage? The!

Mage Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time is FAB.

AuntyEntropy Tue 05-Nov-13 08:45:48

I agree that the Hackney Empire Panto is always great, and good value but it's a surprisingly messy journey from the O2

Sickandsad Tue 05-Nov-13 07:59:54

The Seussical is on at the Arts Theatre this year. Agree that
Potted Panto is great fun.

KateCroydon Tue 05-Nov-13 07:47:30

Hackney Empire?

onepieceoflollipop Tue 05-Nov-13 07:40:26

Thank you smile

AuntyEntropy Mon 04-Nov-13 22:47:45

Potted Panto at the Vaudeville is lots of fun and has the advantage of being a lot cheaper than most of the alternatives.

onepieceoflollipop Mon 04-Nov-13 20:35:03

Hello,

We are going to London so my dd1 can go to the JLS concert the Saturday before Christmas at the o2. Dh will take her to that, so I need to take my 6 year old dd to a matinee as a treat for her. Ideally near-ish to the o2, but this is not essential as we are confident tube travellers (although I know it will be very busy that time of year).

I had a google but there is so much choice. We have seen Matilda already, and want to see Charlie next year so don't want to do that in December.

Any suggestions will be much appreciated.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now