sealife centre brighton or london aquarium?

(4 Posts)
frazzled74 Sun 27-Oct-13 00:57:41

which one shall i visit on wednesday, we have bogof tickets and journey time/cost the same, if we go to brighton what else can we do that is free and nearby?

KatoPotato Sun 27-Oct-13 01:02:56

I've been to both and enjoyed both!

London aq. Is right on the south bank and Brighton is right at the pier so you get to experience that. Also Brighton is a fab building, quite interesting. Harry rams dens across the road too!

I think I'd say Brighton... But have a look in the websites as they might have different temporary exhibitions?

frazzled74 Sun 27-Oct-13 01:07:29

im thinking brighton too! ive been to the london southbank but not aquarium , will brighton pier cost me a fortune though?

KatoPotato Sun 27-Oct-13 01:14:34

Not at all! You can walk the length of it for nothing and take in the ummm ambience... Seriously it's nice, a few 2ps for the falls if you fancy but there's still lots to see.

You will smell the donuts... You will want to buy! The pier is also super close to the little pedestrionised shopping bit as well with lots of lovely boutique-y shops.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now