Quick question re Legoland with clubcard vouchers...

(5 Posts)
AuntyEntropy Sun 20-Oct-13 09:30:55

There's usually a Merlin pass discount offer (33 or 25 percent off) in the New Year. If you're planning to go a lot then adult annual tickets with your Tescos points and children's annual passes discounted through the website could be a good deal.

Rosvita Sun 20-Oct-13 09:21:21

Thanks ladies-was thinking it might just work out cheaper on the 2 for 1 Kellog's vouchers if they do it again.may have to think of something else to spend my tesco vouchers on!

Cindy34 Sat 19-Oct-13 23:42:53

Qbots you can buy onsite once there.

Cindy34 Sat 19-Oct-13 23:42:32

You get tokens, I think, been a couple of years since I did it.
You take that to the ticket booth, so you could easily pay on-the-gate price for extra people. May be lower cost to get the extra tickets online in advance.

Kelloggs did a buy child, get adult free recently. Offers like that may work out less, you will need to look into it based on what pricing you can find, what offers are typical. Hard to know exactly what offers Legoland will have when it reopens in March/April time - check the date they open in 2014. Legoland normally closes after fireworks in November, opening for a few xmas shopping days (but very limited rides) and opens for next season in March (I think).

Rosvita Mon 14-Oct-13 19:49:10

Was hoping to use my christmas savers clubcard points to get legoland tickets for next year, however I will only have enough points to get 2 tickets and there are 4 of us- 2 adults, 2 children. Do I just pay on the door so to speak for the 2 children or will it be cheaper to use a 2 for 1 voucher if they're about next year.And can I still purchase qbots for all of us when there?Thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now