Hotels near Legoland with proper beds for kids - not sofabed.

(8 Posts)
nobodysfool Sat 28-Sep-13 20:47:13

We were given a free family day pass by Legoland and would like to stay pretty near to the park.
DS2 is a nightmare wriggler when sleeping so I can't put DS1 next to him on a sofabed as he will keep him or anybody else awake.
We need a family room with a double and 2 singles...any ideas where would be suitable?
Thanks

Stoppicking Sun 29-Sep-13 07:31:59

Bracknell premier inn?

I've not stayed in that one, but recently stayed in a PI and it had double and 2 singles.

noramum Thu 03-Oct-13 16:09:38

We stayed in a PI at Heathrow airport and DD had a single bed.

LemonEmmaP Thu 03-Oct-13 16:15:19

We stayed at Holiday Inn Maidenhead Windsor, and our two boys were given separate Z beds to sleep on, one on either side of the double bed in the room.

nobodysfool Sat 05-Oct-13 21:01:00

Thanks for all your suggestions. I will pass the details onto hubby and let him decide wink

MummyUmizoomi Sun 06-Oct-13 21:28:12

The legoland hotel have triple bunk beds for the kids with their own tv. Seriously cool.

yonisareforever Sat 12-Oct-13 10:06:09

Does it have to be an hotel, so many lovely b and b's round that area...so much nicer than characterless over priced hotel?

Bracknell is horrible, it would seriously ruin my trip if I had to stay in a horrible town like that!

We stayed at the Beaumont Hotel, it's lovely and the rooms have proper beds for everyone. smile

(Breakfast is really nice too and comes inclusive) they do packages with Legoland. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now