Lunch on or near Oxford st

(8 Posts)
BlackMogul Mon 23-Sep-13 17:51:10

The cafe/restaurant at Liberty in Gt Marlborough Street. A pleasure just to go into the shop!

BiBiBroccoli Mon 23-Sep-13 17:03:03

Try Riding House Cafe, about 5 mins walk from TopShop at Oxford Circus. Really is totally fab, often spot a celeb in there and not too expensive either. V relaxed and cool.

sian87 Mon 23-Sep-13 17:01:11

Hi!

There are quite a few different restaurant deals for lunch and dinner on Go Groopie, a daily deals websites

https://www.gogroopie.com/All/mumsnet

ceeveebee Wed 18-Sep-13 22:26:37

Whyte and brown just off carnaby street is delicious, as long as you like chicken because that's essentially all they serve!
whyteandbrown.com/food-drink/

LittleBearPad Wed 18-Sep-13 22:17:21

Wallace collection or St Christopher's Place. The latter has lots of options. The former is lovely.

OldRoan Wed 18-Sep-13 22:14:53

Wallace Collection. The restaurant is fab. Not cheap but if you pick carefully it isn't expensive either.

Totesamazeballs Wed 18-Sep-13 22:11:33

Just behind Oxford Circus (Nike and topshop side by the tube exit) is the Market Place which has a few restaurants like Strada and Carluccios as well as an Apostrophe. Popular for business lunchers so service is normally speedy.

Charlotte street has more individual restaurants.

There is also a cute little Italian cafe on Great Titchfield street but the name escapes me, sorry! It's been a few years since I worked there.

SilverSixpence Wed 18-Sep-13 11:55:32

Any recommendations for a place to eat? Nice and not too expensive or slow service as I have to get back for school pick up!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now