ebay legoland tickets - a scam?

(7 Posts)
SmileItsSunny Tue 10-Sep-13 17:38:39

smile ok! Hope you have a great day.

camberwellred Mon 09-Sep-13 11:08:20

Smile - that's very kind thank you. I actually just bit the bullet & bought them. I phoned up Legoland & they said that they could be passed on & no id was necessary so fingers crossed!

Witchesbrewandbiscuits Sun 08-Sep-13 22:58:38

what is the sellers feedback like?

I recently bought cheap tickets on ebay that had no value on the tickets themselves as were promo ones and had no problem entering the park with them. they just assume you were the original ticket holder.

alwaysonmymind Sun 08-Sep-13 22:52:56

We recently used Kitkat promotion to get into Legoland Discovery Centre in Manchester for half price. It also includes Legoland Windsor and a load of other attractions

SunCream32 Sun 08-Sep-13 22:47:25

If you have Tesco points to spend, we recently bought 3 day tickets for £38 approx.

SmileItsSunny Fri 06-Sep-13 22:16:00

No idea I'm afraid.
You do know that Tesco are handing out 2 for 1 vouchers with receipts at the moment? I assume there's a minimum spend, but we've got loads of them.
Happy to post you a couple if that'll help?

camberwellred Fri 06-Sep-13 11:46:20

hi there, i am currently looking at buying 3 x tickets to legoland. they are in conjunction with the sun promo. the seller on ebay has listed no photos of them (he is sending privately to my email) & they are not listed as affiliated with the sun promo.

however they are not meant to be sold on, but, they have barcodes so are to be scanned.

any advice/experience as to whether to go for this or not? thank you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now