Eden Project - is it worth the money for a good day out?

(9 Posts)
paperlantern Sat 24-Aug-13 15:58:49

eden project is definately a must see but I wasn't over keen. loved the lost gardens of heligon though

Dancergirl Thu 22-Aug-13 21:43:33

Sorry to disagree, hugely over-rated, very expensive for what is essentially 2 big greenhouses.

clottedcreamteaplease Wed 21-Aug-13 08:11:59

We went and LOVED IT!!!! Our DS wants to go again today but we r all pooped, no ques, lots going on, def go again next year

sorryitsanotherpilone Tue 20-Aug-13 08:47:18

I went and loved it plus you get free admission there for a year too. You can either save it for your next holiday or pass your tickets onto anyone you know heading that way in the next year.
It is a really good day out

We didn't like it at all, it was packed the day we went, queues everywhere, all the activity areas were overrun, the cafes were heaving, you had to march through the domes in a procession otherwise a queue built up behind you, it was grim. Doubt we'll go again.

PearlJam Tue 20-Aug-13 08:37:40

When we went they had fantastic, imaginative things for children to do
We had a 3 and 2 year old with us, they loved it.

clottedcreamteaplease Tue 20-Aug-13 08:35:19

ok think its a must do thing if youre in the area, our dc is 8

AndyMurraysBalls Tue 20-Aug-13 08:23:28

I loved it. Went with DP and no DCs. We got there when it opened and were there all day.

I got my tickets using my Tesco Clubcard points so got a deal.

I can imagine that it's not everyone's thing but we loved it.

I seem to remember thinking that there was loads for children to do there. Mine would have loved it when they were younger. What age are you talking about?

clottedcreamteaplease Tue 20-Aug-13 08:16:39

Thinking of going here as well, what did you think, is there enough for kids?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now