Exmoor zoo - a little gem...

(4 Posts)
MadeOfStarDust Sat 17-Aug-13 20:33:45

Went here last week on our hols in Devon - have thought about it before when in Devon, but never got round to it - I sooooooo wish we had before - it was lovely.... A family zoo - lots of birds and cats - and a few creatures I never saw before ever... And LOTS of interactive stuff too - the kids got to feed a wallaby, stroke a skunk, a duck and a pole cat - hold snakes and spiders - it was a real fun day out.

Just thought I'd pass it on really .... We were near Barnstaple - it is easy to get to from anywhere North Devon....

Beamur Sat 17-Aug-13 20:34:50

I think we went there a couple of years ago & it struck me at the time that it was a nice place too.

AlwaysWashing Sat 17-Aug-13 20:36:42

Next time try Dartmoor zoo - fabulous! The film "We bought a zoo" was based on it.

skyeskyeskye Sun 18-Aug-13 17:51:55

Exmoor Zoo is great. Lots of animals, lots of interactive displays and a great adventure playground near the picnic area.

You can use Tesco Clubcard vouchers to get in, so we go there quite a lot as live in Devon

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now